Suspended License in Fort Wayne
Has your driver's license been suspended?
The loss of your driving privileges can impact your work and make it difficult for you to keep other important commitments and obligations. For many people, a license suspension will significantly alter their lifestyle. A person's driver's license can be suspended for numerous reasons, including:
- Refusal to take a requested breath test
- The accumulation of too many points on your driving record
- Committing a serious vehicle felony
- Failure to pay court ordered judgments
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Failure to stop at an accident
- Habitual Traffic Violator status
- Driving with a suspended license
If your driving privileges are suspended or at risk of being suspended , contact a Fort Wayne criminal defense lawyer at once for aggressive legal representation. An experienced attorney can review your situation and explain the various ways you may be able to avoid a suspension.
Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Fort Wayne
My name is Gregory A. Miller and I am a skilled litigator with extensive experience in traffic violation cases. I have helped many clients defend the accusations against them and avoid a license suspension. Along with my legal education, I have received advanced training on drunk driving defense through National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and National College of Drunk Driving Defense. If your license has already been suspended, I can determine if you are qualified for a hardship license and work to restore your driving privileges.
Contact a Fort Wayne traffic ticket attorney at my firm for information on license suspension, including how to seek to avoid a suspension and applying for a hardship license.